Coils Around the Nest WWE in Calgary Alberta

Discussions relating to the CBT, MechWarrior, or Dark Age series of PnP board, Console, or PC games. Trade tips and strategies.

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

Heimdall

Coils Around the Nest WWE in Calgary Alberta

Post by Heimdall »

On 8 September 3065, Clan Steel Viper launched an assault on the Snow Raven industrial capital of Lum. The conflict lasted five weeks and seriously disrupted Clan Snow Raven’s manufacturing operation. The campaign was bloody but the tenets of zellbrigen were followed for the most part.

On 12 October Clan Steel Viper began to withdraw its forces from the planet’s surface. They would sustain severe damage during their retreat.

Both Clans claimed victory.

Coils Around the Nest is the 2009 Fall/Winter World Wide Event!

Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

Prelude I: Force the Blockade

A prelude scenario to the Main Event for the Coils Around the Nest WWE.

We launched as soon as the jump had completed. Our mission, clear a path and force the blockade so that our forces could land. We had bid low even knowing we would be fighting against the Snow Ravens best! We knew there would be only one outcome this day. Clan Steel Viper would land on Lum.
-- Clan Steel Viper Aerospace Pilot.

Any and all players are welcome. All materials shall be provided. If you own Total Warfare though you may wish to bring it as well as your favorite dice and a pencil.

We are playing in the back room of the Sentry Box starting at 10:00am on November 14.

I hope to see you there!

Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

Coils Around the Nest Prelude II: Trials of Possession

"The treacherous Vipers had landed and were establishing quite a sizable landhold with several successful Trials. My Star was engaged in such a Trial and I had no intention to see the Steel Vipers expand their landhold again, not while I could breathe and fight."
-- Clan Snow Raven Mechwarrior.

Any and all players are welcome. All materials shall be provided. If you own Total Warfare though you may wish to bring it as well as your favorite dice and a pencil.

We are playing in the back room of the Sentry Box on November 14th starting at 1:00pm.

I hope to see you there!

Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

Coils Around the Nest Prelude III: Water Foul.

"A Viper warrior is not afraid of anything. Our will is forged from Steel. However, we are not fools and recognize when a battle occurs in a region that does not allow for a clean engagement; a true test of a warrior's prowess. This was such a case when we were tasked to capture the facilities at Loon Lake."
-- Clan Steel Viper Mechwarrior.

We are playing in the back room of the Sentry Box on November 14th starting at 4:00pm. This scenario will continue after hours if required.

I hope to see you there!

Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

Coils Around the Nest: Dangerous Nests!

Coils Around the Nest is the 2009 Fall/Winter World Wide Event! This is the Main Event!

DANGEROUS NESTS

We had come to fight a Trial of Possession for the Angura Industrial Zone. I do not know who first broke Zellbrigen but there was an explosion and both sides darted into the Zone firing on any target of opportunity. It was one of the most dangerous battles that I fought on Lum as the Zone itself had a number of dangers inherent in fighting among the complex. Stray fire caused a number of explosions damaging anything caught within.
-- Clan Steel Viper Mechwarrior

Any and all players are welcome. All materials shall be provided. If you own Total Warfare though you
may wish to bring it as well as your favorite dice and a pencil.

We are playing in the back room of the Sentry Box on November 21st starting at 10:00am. This scenario will continue after hours if required.

I hope to see you there!