Fire on Vega

Show off your creative building skills, read how-to's and provide/receive construction help.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

Barone
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Fire on Vega

Post by Barone » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 pm

SITUATION: VEGA, 1300 HOURST LOCAL TIME, 12 DECEMBER 3028

Defender: The Defender consist in elements of Takoma Company, Second Battalion, Third Lyran Guards, along with 2 vehicles and 6 infantry teams.

Battlemechs

Hauptman Boris Licker, Catapult 2/3
Leutnant Lauren Feder, Marauder 3/4
Leutnant Hans Kruger, Victor 4/5
Leutnant Andy Bayer, Orion 4/5
Iuri Spear, Rifleman 4/5
Suzanah Shwartz, Hunchback 5/5
Eduard Hauss, Panther 5/5
Lina Mouser, Locust 5/6

Vehicles

Paton Tank 4/5
Vedete AC/2 4/5

Gun Emplacement

2 AC/10 Automatic Guns - Gunnery 5

Infantry

6 SRM Foot Platoon

Atacker: The atacker is Beta Company, First Battalion, Fourtheenth Legion of Vega

Battlemechs

Tai-i Aki Zen, Marauder 2/3
Chu-i Aiko Iukiko, Archer 3/4
Chu-i Akina Yoshi, Catapult 3/4
Akita Wakayama, Battlemaster|, 4/5
Aneko Uzumaki, Victor 4/5
Anto Toyo, Warhammer 4/5
Asuka Take, Rifleman 4/5
Chiba Suzu, Panther 4/5
Sachi Nikki, Blackjack 4/5
Nariko Natsuto, Griffin 4/5
Nami Osaka, Valkyrie, 5/5
Keiko Kohana, Locust 5/5

Objective: The Snakes wins by destroying all Lyran enemies. Same to Lyrans.

The Game: In next days ;)

Some pics

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 am

Looks like we are in for a little treat as this looks to be like a fun game... 8) zac

Blackhawk01

Post by Blackhawk01 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Looks like the makings of an awesome game!

Barone
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Barone » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Ok.. we start the fight last saturday. Five turns, fierce battle. I and Felipe (first time o Battletech) play Lyrans and Danilo and Fernando (First time on Battletech too) comand Snakes.

Under Tai-i Aki Zen comand (on his Marauder), the Combine forces run up the Lyran positions.

In first shots Leutnant Andy Bayer hit Asuka Take Rifleman with eight missiles and the AC/10. Hauptman Boris Licker Catapult hit Tai-i Aki Zen Marauder with five missiles. In a exclusive duel between the Locusts, Lina Mauser send envia 2 SRM missiles against Keiko Kohana machine. Asuka Take Rifleman hit one of the AC-10 Automatic Towers with two autocannon hits. Chu-i Aiko Iukiko Archer hit 12 LRM missiles on Eduard Hauss Panther.

Combine mechs stop some seconds in a fierce duel against Lyrans. One of the AC-10 Automatic Towers and the Leutnant Andy Bayer Orion hit Asuka Take Rifleman badlly. Hauptman Boris Licker Catapult hit Tai-i Aki Zen Marauder again with LRM's. Combine mechjocks concentrate fire on AC-10 Automatic Towers and the Paton tank.

The Paton and one AC-10 Automatic Tower explode under Kurita fire. Coimbine force advance against Lyrans spreading fire against the oponent mechs. But Asuka Take Riflkeman receive multiple hits, one maule yout gyro. Asuka try control de 60t mechs but the metal monster fall back.

Despite this, the Draconis Samurais close range with enemies. The gun shot is terrible.

CONTINUE

Paint it Pink

Post by Paint it Pink » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Pretty neat looking game.
The Unseen once seen cannot be unseen

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 am

Come on Hauptman Boris Licker call in a air strike and lay the smack down already... :twisted: this looks like a most enjoyable game. :D zac

Barone
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

We finish the game yesterday

Post by Barone » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Hey guys. We We finish the game yesterday. Check it out.

The Draconis Forces run up the Lyrans. In the right flank Third Lyran Guards elements found thenselves surrounded by the enemy. Chiba Suzu's Panther trigger your jump jets and land over a hill threatening Iuri Spear's Rifleman. Protected by the forest, Spear chooses to count on luck and has been firm against the advance of a Victor (Aneko Uzumaki) and a Blackjack (Sachi Nikki) while platoons of infantry and Lina Mouser Locust try to deal with the Panther and the Keiko Kohana Locust, which had bypassed the hill reaching the enemy rear. At the center of the battlefield, the Leutnant Lauren Feder Marauder, side by side with Leutnant Andy Bayer Orion, face the already damaged Asuka Take Rifleman and Akita Wakayama Battlemaster. Finally, on the left flank forces of the community, Hauptman Boris Licker in his Catapult, Leutnant Hans Kruger in his Victor, Suzanah Shwartz in Hunchback and Eduard Hauss in Panther fight against Tai-i Aki Zen Marauder, Chu-i Iukiko Aiko Archer, Chu-i Akina Yoshi Catapult and Nami Osaka Valkyrie.

The shots that followed seal the fate of the fight. The cannons shout, the energy weapons brightness and the wheezing of deadly missiles dominated the landscape for long seconds leaving a smell of melted metal and blood in the air.

In the LC forces right flank Iuri Spear Rifleman, already severely damaged, hit the Aneko Uzumaki Victor Aneko Uzumaki AC-20 ammunition, sending to air the 80 tonnes mech. The very Uzumaki hit his AC-20 in Rifleman Central Torso and Sachi Nikki Blackjack hit the same target with a Large Laser. However, with the Victor destruction, the Combined BlackJack and Locust, under enemy infantry fire, see their moral collapse and retreat.

At the center of the battlefield, the Leutnants Lauren Feder and Andy Bayer destroy the Asuka Take Rifleman with multiple hits in reactor and gyro without receiving major impacts from the Rifleman and the Akita Wakayama Battlemaster.

Advancing by center of the battlefield, Anto Toyo in his Warhammer send PPC fire against their enemies. However, protected by a barricade, a small Vedette tank selects the great mech as target and shoot at him his AC-2. The shooting, which normally would do little damage in large mech, achieves penetrate central torso armour (double 1 on 2d6), finding a home inside the metal monster chest (a critical rolled) and reaching the machine gun ammunition storage. The explosion that followed transformed the Battlemaster in a pile of rubble, launching small piecs of fire metal to air like a meteors rain.

In the right flank, Nami Osaka Valkyrie triggers his jump jets landing inside the building ruins, behind Eduard Hauss Panther, but can not reach their target. After the exchange of shots that follows, the Tai-i Aki Zen Marauder goes to the ground, super-heated, and explodes due to ignition of his AC-5 ammunition.

It is enough to the Combined forces. They retreat leaving behind a Marauder, a Warhammer, a Rifleman and a Victor. The Commonwealth forces lost only a Patton Tank and dozens of soldiers while the mechs have been quite damaged.

Boot the Lyran Guards of Vega would cost much more to the Combined.

Confirmed Kills

LC

Iuri Spear: Victor
Leutnant Andy Bayer: Rifleman
Vedette Crew: Warhammer

DC

Akita Wakayama: Patton Tank

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 pm

That looks like it really was a fun game to play out, thanks for posting up the pics and sharing the game with us all, im looking forward to the next battle now. :wink: zac

Grunt213
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Grunt213 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I liked your useage of the cotton balls, good idea, I'm gonna have to remember that one!

Head for the Hills, Grandma!

IAMCLANWOLF

Post by IAMCLANWOLF » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Nicely done, thanks for taking the time to post this up!
My Portfolio

FOREVER [Ulric] KERENSKY!

Schriv
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Schriv » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 pm

I am noticing a lot of old school goodness showing up on all the BT boards here lately. That is so refreshing to see after suffering through the Jihad and all the gayness that has come with it.
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only guy that has decided to go back to his roots and play some real battletech!!

Dark Sun Drakon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Nice battle mechs! Kurita rules!

Post by Dark Sun Drakon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 pm

I have 96 battle mechs .That 2 battalions. :lol:
Greetings to those that favor the Draonise Combine House.
In do time I will be putting pictures of my Battle tech unit
and my miniature styro foam hexagonal Battle tech dioramas
on to this website soon. Later !

thatjimboguy
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by thatjimboguy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Nice!
"Win if you can. Lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura

agen
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by agen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Sounds really fun!

Dark Sun Drakon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dark Sun Drakon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 am

Nice battle scenario.Bravo! Oh yeah now that is a serious battle.
Greetings to those that favor the Draonise Combine House.
In do time I will be putting pictures of my Battle tech unit
and my miniature styro foam hexagonal Battle tech dioramas
on to this website soon. Later !

shalom itay
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by shalom itay » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am

Very refreshing and nice to see here on the borads.
To bad the DCMS forces lost the fight, and so conclusively indeed.

I have a question, though. Alot of Mechs and other units took part in this battle,
wasnt the play area small for maneuvering and such?

A little side note, if you want to keep it "cannon to the bone" - At 3028 only officers got a Japanese rank.
NCOs and common soldiers were called by regular terms, like sergeant, corporal, etc...
All Japanese ranks were given much later, as part of the reforms made by Theodore Kurita as "secretary of defense".

-Itay