Finished-- Mechwarrior Display

Show off your creative building skills, read how-to's and provide/receive construction help.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

beaker
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Finished-- Mechwarrior Display

Post by beaker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 pm

This has been one of those projects that I kept putting on the back burner for way, way too long.
The inert 3.5 in. 1950's(feb. 1952) Super Bazooka Rocket came from an antique store in the late 1980's. Being into battletech back then, I bought it because it looked like a perfect SRM round. The inert WWII pineapple grenade was a recent gift from a friend. The pistol's are a pair of my Giocattoli's from 1984. These pistols, unlike recent one's, are more exact with Battletech Slugthrower artwork, due to the presence of the barrell weights. Thoughts, opinions, always welcome.

Therefore take heed how you impawn our person, how you awake our sleeping sword of war:... Henry V

Teppudama
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Teppudama » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 am

Very cool! I have been thinking about building myself a Rorynex SMG airsoft replica, but have held off for the last few years for the simple reason of not enough decent pictures of them, so seeing your Giocattolis on there makes me feel good, since they are very reminiscent of a Sternsnacht, IMHO.
Really cool, and something that just adds to the game all around!
Crimson Ace Dragoons
Mercenaries for Hire
Pantheon Arms
Arms and Munitions Manufacture

thatjimboguy
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by thatjimboguy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Awesome job!
"Win if you can. Lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura

beaker
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by beaker » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Teppudama wrote:Very cool! I have been thinking about building myself a Rorynex SMG airsoft replica, but have held off for the last few years for the simple reason of not enough decent pictures of them...
An airsoft replica would be very cool; I see what you mean photo's/drawings of the Rorynex are scarce.
Thanks for the comments guys. Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year. My Mechwarrior goal for next year is to get the Fusion pile started on the old Wolverine in the back shed...
Therefore take heed how you impawn our person, how you awake our sleeping sword of war:... Henry V