Zirconia Felt Goat Silk Inner Sphere Armor for Characters: 5 (xor 10) times standard (heavy) infantry armor

Submit and discuss your custom designed 'Mechs, aerospace,vehicles, protos, battlearmor, weapons, etc.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Zirconia Felt Goat Silk Inner Sphere Armor for Characters: 5 (xor 10) times standard (heavy) infantry armor

Post by eLMsm »

Zirconia Felt Goat Silk Inner Sphere Armor follows the rules for standard infantry armor with the following exceptions: 1, ZFGSIS Armor has quintuple durableness that standard infantry armor has, has a BV quintuple that of standard infantry armor, costs sixteeen times as much as standard infantry armor, has a +5 to-hit modifier in addition to all other applicable to-hit modifiers for any climbing (swarming) attack attempted, and is early 21st Century technology; heavy ZFGSIS Armor for characters may exist and so it’s durableness and BV are each decuple Standard Infantry Armor, but apply a +10 to-hit modifier in addition to all other applicable modifiers for any climbing (swarming) attack attempted.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.