Results for the Spring Bashtacular contest are now in.

Find out how to enter BTU's contests

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Typhoon, thecircus, trboturtle, shalom itay

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Results for the Spring Bashtacular contest are now in.

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this springs miniature contest, first of all I must say that the quality of all the entries was very high and I was most impressive, I think in this contest we have seen some of the best paint jobs and kit bashes to date and I only hope that our next miniatures contest turns out to be of the same high caliber, ok let’s get on with this so here are the top three entries voted by you the BTU members.

1st Place entry #12

2nd Place entry#5

3rd Place entry # 9 :wink:

Congratulations to IAMCLANWOLF (Justin) the Mapscale Leopard Dropship donated to us by Rommel Twee and IWM will be winging its way to you very shortly, :lol: and the runner up second place prize a Thunderbolt II miniature donated by Sovereign Mech Works goes to Ogre (Mike)
Once again it’s always hard to have just three winners when all the entries were of such a high standard so I only hope that this will inspire you all to enter our next contest and try even harder, there is another fantastic 1st place prize on offer but more of this nearer the time. :D zac
Last edited by AVA MANGO TWO on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wmarples
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by wmarples »

Congrats to the winners! I had fun with my entry in the contest, and will definetly try to enter more in the future.
I hate these nerds. Just because I'm stupider than them they think they're smarter than me.

Billtfor3
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Billtfor3 »

HOLY CRAP I GOT THIRD!!!!

Diamond Shark
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Diamond Shark »

maybe a slight typo with 3rd place?

no 12 - 47 points
no 5 - 26 points
no 9 - 25 points

not that i have a vested intrest or anything.................... :wink:

thatjimboguy
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by thatjimboguy »

Congratulations guys!
"Win if you can. Lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Billtfor3
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Billtfor3 »

Your right DS there is a typo. I looked back at the points and there is no way I got that many points.

IAMCLANWOLF

Post by IAMCLANWOLF »

I had a lot of fun with this one - thanks for hosting it guys! I was also really impressed with the submissions, especially Diamond Shark's "from the ground up" Warhammer bash. It's always really cool to see the creativity that goes into each of these. Thanks again BTU staff!
My Portfolio

FOREVER [Ulric] KERENSKY!

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

Diamond Shark wrote:maybe a slight typo with 3rd place?

no 12 - 47 points
no 5 - 26 points
no 9 - 25 points

not that i have a vested intrest or anything.................... :wink:
:oops: Me bad sorry guys, yup on occasion I suffer from fat finger syndrome I meant to punch key #9 and not #8, ive corrected the results. :) zac